Carolina Custom Homes and Renovations entered the Excellence in Remodeling competition presented by the Home Builders Association of Charlotte! This is the 24th year for acknowledging the hard work of home builders and remodelers in the Charlotte area. The Awards Reception was held on April 18th! Below are pictures from our submission!
Did you know that Carolina Development & Properties can manage your rental property? Mike Goubran, owner of Carolina Development & Properties, LLC, and Carolina Custom Homes & Renovations, LLC, is a licensed real estate broker in North Carolina and South Carolina. He has been managing residential and commercial properties in Charlotte and surrounding areas now for the past 3 years. We are able to take the hassle out of owning a rental property by procuring tenants, handling monthly rents and performing needed maintenance! Contact us today to hear about our competitive rates!
We hope the February Maintenance Checklist wasn’t too daunting! Remember, if you perform these five maintenance items each month, you should be able to avoid any unwanted disasters!
- Check all visible pipes for leaks including under and around kitchen and bathroom cabinets, toilets, water heater, and dishwasher.
- Flush out hot water from water heater to remove built-up sediment.
- Clean out dirt and dust from window and door tracks. Lubricate rollers and latches.
- Inspect HVAC system for proper operation. Remove debris from around units. Clean and replace filters if needed.
- Pressure wash outside decks to remove water stains, mildew and