Regular maintenance to your home is recommended in order to keep all necessary parts in working order. If you have been keeping up with these checklists, most of the items below look familiar! Believe me, it has already been over 6 months, so do your home a favor and do them again! (It just keeps getting easier with time :-))
- Check interior and exterior faucets for leaks and proper flow of water. Clean aerator screens and replace washers if needed.
- Lubricate interior door hinges, including garage door hardware. Adjust the travel and tension of your garage door.
- Clean and replace any missing grout in tubs and showers, as well as tile floors and backsplashes.
- Remove and clean the filter in your kitchen and bathroom exhaust fans.
- Test for proper operation of smoke detectors and replace batteries if needed.