In this heat and humidity, who wants to go outside? Stay inside and enjoy the air conditioning while performing the following much-needed, but often forgotten, maintenance items.
- Check for wear or damage to wiring, electrical cords, and plugs. Replace if necessary.
- Exercise circuit breakers and test GFI outlets for proper operation.
- Clean dust from top of refrigerator. Clean drain pan and refrigerator coils. Defrost freezer if necessary.
- Clean drains with baking soda. Pour water down unused drains.
- Inspect caulking around countertops, shower doors, and tub enclosures. Replace caulking where needed.
If your summer has been anything like ours, you can’t believe that it is July already! Where has the summer gone? Although the rain has delayed some of our projects, Carolina Custom Homes and Renovations has been busy! Take a look at the latest pics of our projects!