If you have planned to build a fence, there are some important facts to consider and important information you should check in advance.
The first we highly recommend at Carolina Custom Homes is to hire an expert to help you out with this important project. Fence installation is in fact harder than it seems so the better option is to find a company of licensed experts such as us.
We will provide all the necessary information and will guide you through the way of building your ideal fence.
Do some local research with other homeowners and your neighbors regarding covenants that indicate the fencing look, size, height, and material so you can have a clear view from the beginning.
For example, our team will guide you about details such as how far back your fence needs to be set, or if your fence project will require a special building permit.
To overcome a successful project, you must establish your property line and contact us as your reputable and confident fence company.
Follow this simple survey to make sure you are on the right track for a fence installation:
- Do you know the needed permits to build your fence?
- Do you know the measure and layout the fence should follow?
- Do you know which way a wooden fence should face?
- Have you decided on the ideal materials to use in your fence?
- Have you done the measurements of the space where your fence will be installed?
- Do you know about the holes digging needed?
- Are you aware of the position posts in concrete?
- Have you considered mixing materials to improve costs?
- Have you considered the climate conditions and their relationship with materials?
- Did you establish a budget for your project?
This way you will have the clarity of the magnitude and development of your project, hand in hand with Carolina Custom Homes to have successful results with your fence building.